Here we try and cover the most popular questions for the hifu treatment, if you have any other questions contact us, using the form below!
HIFU FAQS Beccles
- Neck and jaw line by tightening the muscles
- Nose and mouth by reducing the line across the two.
- Mid-face Contouring
- Jowls which are lifted and tightened.
- Eyelids – hooded eyelids are reduced and tightened.
- Reduction of the Nasolabial fold.
- General skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- Total body toning!
- There are no surgical operations used in the process.
- The results are spontaneous; it is done in one place and the effects are almost felt immediately. However, the body will be fully acclimatized from the 3rd month.
- The results are physical; they are noticeable, which gives it an almost instant feedback mechanism.
- It helps rejuvenate collagen from the tissue of the face and neck skin.
- The activity is carried out once in a year, which allows time for other things in between.
- Compared to surgery, the process is cheaper and faster.
The system used is the HIFU Beccles treatment system. It is an improved HIFU Beccles system which is more comfortable and produces the best results
There are some slight effects for using this procedure, of which none is life-threatening. They are carefully explained by the consultant before the procedure, and the possible way to curb them.
- Slight redness after therapy
- A fraction of the patients have swelling, soft or tingling skin.
Anyone above the age of 30 years is good for the program. The common symptoms are the sagging of the neck and face muscles. However, the different clusters have different reasons for the process – HIFU Beccles is the safest alternative to surgical procedures
- 30 to 40 years – stimulation of the collagen from the tissues to delay ageing.
- 40 to 60 years – by far the largest customer base for this procedure, the aim is to stimulate collagen to reduce the wrinkles that have started forming and rejuvenate the skin.
- 60+ years – most of the patients who come for this procedure in this age bracket have had a surgery. HIFU helps to prolong the surgical enhancements for a more appealing look.
Most patients only need one session and the results will last between 12 to 18 months. However, there are others who might need 2 or 3 sessions for a better outcome. This is dependent on the level of precision they want and how their body reacts to the process. It can also be used alongside other treatments.
HIFU Beccles is safe and effective – follow up treatments and maintenance treatments maybe necessary
- Ensure you have eaten at least one hour before the treatment commences and have drank plenty of water.
- Please don’t wear makeup if your treatment is on the face.
- Avoided exercise on the day of the treatment.
- Avicide alcohol, drink plenty of water.
- We recommend between 2- 3 litters a day.